Corrugation Box Adhesive
Product Code : 02
Brand Name : JAY SARDAR STARCH AND GUM PRODUCTS
Adhesive For Corrugation Box is an obm (one bag mix) which is used as glue for corrugation and pasting and in various other corrugation applications. This is our special product, made at a national standard of chemical reaction and indirect heating at high temperature. This Adhesive For Corrugation Box facilitates no hatch to batch or bag to bag variations of the product specifications. This product is quality approved and assured to be delivered in the desired quantity, within the fixed time frame.
- Corrugation and flute lamination
- Excellent green tack and quick drying it improves bct(box crush test),pat (pin adhesion test) and ect (edge crust test) due to adequate penetration offering key effect between paper and glue
- Quick spreading and setting (bonding) )it has excellent flow property and tack at any concentration resulting in formation of fiber tear bond with minimum cure time
- It has uniform and stable viscosity and stability of few weeks transparent and clear paste with ease of cleaning of m/c parts resulting in lower idle time and labor cost
- Excellent bonding coupled with shorter drying time enables an end user to increase the speed of the m/c and hence higher production.
- Single product for corrugation and pasting.
- Available in 4 grades hv,mv,lv and ulv to suite customer need
- Take water in 1:2 ratio against powder and stir it for 5 minutes after the powder is added
- stir it well for 1 hour with a high-speed stirrer.
- transparent high tack glue is ready.
- depending upon concentration required additional water now can be added to paste under stirring.
- paste of required concentration is now ready and can be transferred to glue station of corrugation and to water.
- gradually add energy generating chemical provided in separate pouch in the bag.
- Appearance: off-white free flowing powder
- Particle size: passes through 80 mesh
- Ash contents: 3.0 % max.
- Cold water soluble: 10.0 %
- Moisture contents: 12.0 % max.
- Fluidity of glue (by b-4 cup) of hv and mv can be changed to 1:3 or 1:4:
- hv- 180 -240 sec. with 1:2 ratio
- mv- 90 - 150 sec. with 1:2 ratio (water ratio depending upon customer need.)
- lv- 55-65 sec. with 1:2 ratio
- ulv- 32-37 sec with I :2 ratio
- FOB Port
- Kandla, Gujarat
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- 5 days Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- 25 kg and 50 kg packaging
- Main Domestic Market
- All India