We provide Cationic Starch Powder that is extensively used in the paper industry for making paper of boards. It is easily attracted by the negatively charged cellulose fiber or fillers. Provided product has the optimum internal strength that helps to improve sheet formation. This powder is easily soluble in the cold water. This Cationic Starch Powder is highly known for its high viscosity, long shelf life, accurate formulation or physical strength. Offered product is also suitable as an emulsification of sizing agents.It is a maize based modified starch which is reacted with quaternary ammonium salts. Cationic starch shows existence of positively charge particle that are strongly absorbed by the negatively charged cellulose fiber and fillers. On the other hand, it improve the percentage of ash content in paper and reduce the effluent load
- WET END ADDITIVE IN PAPERS/BOARD: For improvement in the internal strength of paper/board improves Filler to Fiber/fiber to filler bonding.
- AKD/ASA application: Used cationic starch as a stabilizer and High DS cationic starch with a range of 0.035-0.045 is available for AKA/ASA emulsification tailor made product is also available upon the request of consumer.
- It enhance fpr% and fpar%
- It enhance the internal strength of the paper/board
- It enhance ash% in paper/boardIt enhance drainage on wire part
- It enhance the machine run ability
- It enhance the effluent Load
Surface of Application